Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Auto Coupon update issue

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Baptiste Delval
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve been setting up an automatic coupon code that gives a fixed cart discount when a specific product is added to the order.
    However, if a customer goes backwards and deletes this specific product from their cart, the coupon is not removed and still applies to other products, while it should not.
    I’ve tried disabling and reenabling the “High performance mode” option just in case, but it did not fix this issue.
    Can you please help me fix this?
    Thanks in advance for your reply and let me know if I can provide any useful information.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please send me an url + steps to reproduce the issue in your store. You can send them to admin at soft79.nl if you don’t want to share this on this public forum.

Baptiste Delval
    Participant

Thank you for your quick reply.
    This happens on http://www.ramdam-dlx.com
    When you add a “NEW”-labeled hand fan (you can try with “No Drama” for example), there is a 4,95€ discount that automatically applies to the order (the discount is initially activated if you add at least one “NEW” hand fan to your order).
    Going backwards, if you then remove every “NEW”-labeled hand fan but leave other products (for example, pins) in the cart, you’ll notice that the coupon does not go away.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please enable Settings > WC Extended Coupon Features > Debug mode

Baptiste Delval
    Participant

Hi, I just enabled it.

Soft79
    Keymaster

The coupon has no product restrictions, only a shipping restriction. Enter a product/category restriction on the ‘Edit coupon’ page.

Baptiste Delval
    Participant

I’m so sorry for not paying attention to this stupid oversight…
    Thank you for your help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.