Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Pricing Rules PRO Bulk Import Of Prices

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Soft79 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pbrennan
    Participant

I’m hoping you can give me some guidance on how to bulk import pricing rules for products using the product importer that woocommerce provides.

Say my regular price for 1 unit is $10, if you buy 25+ its 9$, or 100+ its $8, so three rows for that product.

Is there a set of custom fields or meta fields the importer can access that I can fit that data into from a csv file?

Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Unfortunately the bulk import/export is not yet supported, but this is planned.

If the pricing tiers and discounts are the same you could create a general rule.

pbrennan
    Participant

Ok, good to know. Thx.

Every product has different price break points and ratios, set my suppliers, so rules won’t do the job unfortunately, and we’d love to get them imported otherwise we’re up for a manual process. Any other possible workarounds at all?

Is there a timeline on the functionality at all? (Something that can help us determine whether we can afford to wait or not …?) Thx.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I plan to release this within a couple of weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.