Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Pricing Rules PRO Doesn't show min-max price when rules separate by variations

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  40invs 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

40invs
    Participant

Dear developer,
    Your plugin is really awesome, I use it for a long time! A few days ago I started to improve my products with a new color variations. I have created a price-rules for each variation after what plugin shows only max_price…
    Look at examples:
    1. Price rule for full product: https://addwing.ru/shop/blouse-sahara-13/
    2. Price rule for each variation: https://addwing.ru/shop/blouse-sahara/
    Could you help to resolve this issue, please?

Kind regards,
    Basil

40invs
    Participant

Hola,
    Here I am again 🙂 It looks that “Full product rule” works exactly how I want.. I don’t know why didn’t I check it before write you 😐 Sorry. So this problem is resolved! But I have one more question. Could you please wright the code that let me show the price “From min price”?
    Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
    Basil

40invs
    Participant

There is a new problem.. It doesn’t sum the variations.. It means the first problem still actual. I need to sum green variations separate from blue variations of the one product. Is it possible?

Kind regards,
    Basil

Soft79
    Keymaster

Sorry, but I don’t really understand the questions. What is the issue? What is the expected output? How did you configure the rule(s)? (Screenshot)

40invs
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to accumulate discount for each other variation (color) of the one product separately, but I don’t understand how to do so.
    For example: I have a product – Jacket N1 in 2 colors: blue (SKU 123-blue) and green (SKU 123-green). I want to give a discount for each 5 in one color. If my client buy 5 blue jackets he get a discount 5%, or if he buy 5 green jackets he get 5% discount, BUT if he buy 2 green and 3 blue jackets he get nothing discount.

I created the rules for each group of color variation that is blue (SKU 123-blue) and green (SKU 123-green) to separate them, but in the rule “product” field I can choose only product or ID and it takes a huge time! Some products have for about 600 variations!

I have a possibility to make the same SKU for one group of variation in one product: for example, all blue Jackets N1 will have an SKU “123-blue”. Could you make some code that let me choose general variation SKU (123-blue) in “product” field of the price rule, please?

I hope it is more clear now 🙂

Kind regards,
    Basil

40invs
    Participant

price rule

40invs
    Participant

Soft79
    Keymaster

Use quantity scope ‘single product’. That way discount only applies to the quantity per item in the cart.

40invs
    Participant

Thank you for the answer, but it doesn’t help. I still can’t to choose the SKU of group variations in “product” field. Could you make some code that let me choose all variations with SKU 123-blue at once in “product” field of the price rule, please?
    Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
    Basil

40invs
    Participant

Hola!
    This is screenshot to explain what I exactly need. I am sure, that is very good setting for evolution of your awesome plugin!
    https://yadi.sk/i/npaHr7P_qzelJw

Kind regards,
    Basil

Soft79
    Keymaster

No, it’s not possible that way. But do you want different price rules for the green and blue items? Why can’t they be combined in a single rule by just selecting the ‘main’ product?

40invs
    Participant

Hello,
    It is important to separate by colors because a production of items in different colors are more expensive.

When I add to product field each other variation, it works, but it is too long way.. Maybe you will write code to combine them by SKU for add to rule?
    If you sure that it is not possible, I will not insist. Write about your decision, please.

Kind regards,
    Basil

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.