Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Pricing Rules PRO Every items price in cart is slashed when one item meets bulk parameters

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  deltamcorp 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

deltamcorp
    Participant

First off I am using the WooCommerce – Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons plugin to create variable products. Except that using this plugin does not actually create the product as a variable product but actually as a simple product with form fields extending the description and changing the price.
    So one variation can be created and added to the cart then another variation can be created from the same product and it added to the cart as a separate line item/product.
    So essentially you have two line items in the cart that are actually from the same product ID.
    I think this is where my problem comes in. When I have two line items created from the same product ID when I bulk discount one line item, the other line item gets slashed showing the min(default price) and the new price. The new price is the actual real price not a discounted price but its showing the slash through like the bulk discount has been applied.
    Is there a way to show the from-to slash per line item and not by product ID??

Hope this is not confusing. Any help would be appreciated.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Actually it is quite confusing 😉

Could you please explain with a screenshot?

deltamcorp
    Participant

I apologize for the confusion.
    My rule is qty 10-50 gets -10%
    From the cart screen shot you can see line item 1 which has a qty 10 received the bulk discount.
    But when that discount was applied, it applied the same $min_price of line Item 1 to line Item 2.
    Again these are originally the same product ID but have different options in the details.

Screen Shot
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/17GOJmxvO5rq_E-bxM4DcqXzAQKaYVjTH/view?usp=sharing

Soft79
    Keymaster

On the Settings > Price Rules page you can disable the ‘slashed’ prices with the following settings:

Show from-to single item price on cart page
    Show from-to item subtotal on cart page

I don’t think there’s another workaround in combination with Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons.

deltamcorp
    Participant

Yea that’s the only short term solution I see as well. Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.