Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free products quantity not added to cart

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    martin1
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I love your plugin, it adds some much need flexibility to woocommerce coupons. Unfortunately there is one feature I want to use, but it doesn’t seem to work correctly.

So, I have set up an offer, buy products (minimum 12) to get a choice of free products up to the amount purchased. This all appear to work correctly. i.e. it shows the products to choose with a quantity field, but when i add the free products(update cart) the cart and checkout only display 1 product and more importantly on the order confirmation there is only 1 of each product displayed. πŸ™

I understand that the ‘allow multiplication of free products’ is marked ‘experimental‘, but I don’t suppose you have a fix. I have two imminent promotions to run using this exact setup.

Thanks in advance
    Martin

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please:

1. Temporarily enable Settings > WC Extended Coupon Features > Debug mode
    2. On the coupon’s miscellaneous tab download Coupon as JSON and paste it here
    3. Send me an url to your store and instructions to reproduce this issue.

martin1
    Participant

Hi There,

Thanks for your speedy response: (JSON Below)

{"result":"ok","coupons":{"coupon_id":69503,"coupon_code":"disneytest2","meta":{"_edit_last":"","_edit_lock":"","_vc_post_settings":{"vc_grid_id":[]},"_wjecf_allow_cart_excluded":"no","_wjecf_allow_enqueue":"yes","_wjecf_apply_discount_to":"all","_wjecf_apply_silently":"no","_wjecf_bogo_matching_products":"no","_wjecf_categories_and":"no","_wjecf_custom_fields_and":"no","_wjecf_first_purchase_only":"no","_wjecf_free_product_ids":"35697,35649,35669,35653","_wjecf_is_auto_coupon":"no","_wjecf_min_matching_product_qty":"12","_wjecf_multiply_free_products":"yes","_wjecf_must_select_free_product":"yes","_wjecf_products_and":"no","_wjecf_select_free_product_message":"Please choose your free frames:","coupon_amount":"","customer_email":"","date_expires":{"date":"2018-08-31 00:00:00.000000","timezone_type":1,"timezone":"+00:00"},"discount_type":"fixed_product","exclude_product_brands":[],"exclude_product_categories":"","exclude_product_ids":"","exclude_sale_items":true,"expiry_date":"","free_shipping":false,"individual_use":true,"limit_usage_to_x_items":null,"maximum_amount":"","minimum_amount":"","product_brands":[8682,8683,8689,8693],"product_categories":[],"product_ids":[],"slide_template":"default","usage_count":0,"usage_limit":0,"usage_limit_per_user":0}}}

The only issue I have is that the site is business to business (b2b) and you have to be registered and logged in to purchase πŸ™

The site is http://internationaleyewear.co.uk.

I can make you a user, but it would have to remain private i.e. not published on this forum.

Thanks again
    Martin

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please email it to admin at soft79.nl.

martin1
    Participant

Done, Hopefully recieved πŸ™‚

Soft79
    Keymaster

Ok, two things:

– With your current configuration one free item can be added for every 12 products in the cart. I.e. if 24 items are in the cart, the customer can add two free items. Paste this snippet in your child theme’s functions.php to change this behaviour (untested):

add_filter(
      'wjecf_free_product_amount_for_coupon',
      function ( $amount, $coupon ) { 
        if ( $coupon->get_code() === 'disneytest2' && $amount >= 1 ) { 
          $amount = WJECF()->get_quantity_of_matching_products( $coupon, $wc_discounts ); 
        }
        return $amount;
      }, 10, 2
    );

– The form is currently configured to auto-apply which doesn’t work really well in your case. Try this:

1. Copy plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/templates/cart/select-free-product.php to themes/YOUR-CHILD-THEME/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons/cart/select-free-product.php
    2. In the copied file (in your child theme) search the text wjecf-auto-submit and remove it.

martin1
    Participant

So far guys, That looks fricking awesome, just waiting on some feedback! Fingers crossed.

That is superb support πŸ™‚

martin1
    Participant

Not that you want it, but I could kiss you guys, thank you, I have been trying to find a solution for that for days πŸ™‚

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please, don’t 😀.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.