Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Pricing Rules PRO Having bulk price to show Including VAT

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    forslund
    Participant

Hi there, we are having problem with the plugin as you enter the values without VAT it will only show prices without VAT on product page, also in cart if you want to show before and after price.

What can we tweak to have the prices always shown with VAT inlcuded?

Soft79
    Keymaster

I see I missed something there.

Please replace the following line in soft79-wc-pricing-rules.php (line 178):

return sprintf( _x( '%1$s–%2$s', 'Price range: from-to', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_price ), wc_price( $max_price ) );

with

return sprintf( _x( '%1$s–%2$s', 'Price range: from-to', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $product->get_display_price( $min_price ) ), wc_price( $product->get_display_price( $max_price ) ) );

Please let me know if this fixes the issue for you.

I will release a fix within a couple of days.

Soft79
    Keymaster

There’s a bit more to it, please wait for my fix.

forslund
    Participant

Ok ill wait for it

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please try the current development version (1.0.2.2). The issue should be fixed now.

Please let me know if it works ok for you. If so, I’ll release this version.

forslund
    Participant

Works like a charm, I would like to have the price in cart to show as it is but also add the term (Incl. VAT) but also translated into its personal language.

forslund
    Participant

Also the before and after price stacked on top of each other as if u have a 4 digit before price and after price they goes infront of each other. With 5 digits its stacked.Image

Soft79
    Keymaster

Suffixes applied, please try the development version.

You should fix the stacking in your theme. Something like this using CSS:

.shop_table.cart del {
        display: block;
    }

Soft79
    Keymaster

I just had to release 1.0.2.3 urgently because it fixes an error that would cause a Fatal Error if WooCommerce was updated or disabled. Your issues should also be fixed in this release. Please check it out.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.