Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Pricing Rules PRO How to remove from pricing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    twistedny7
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to remove the from pricing and just show one price. I would like to only show the original price. For example if I have a product that is priced at $6.99 but if you buy 10 or more it cost $4.99. The website currently displays the price 3.99 – 6.99. I would only like to display the 6.99. I would like to keep the script the way it is on the shopping cart page just want to change the product details and product inventory pages.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi Twisterdny7,

On wp-admin go to Settings – Price Rules. Uncheck the boxes ‘Show min-max price range on category page‘ and ‘Show min-max price range on product detail page

twistedny7
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply. I unchecked the boxes and it’s still showing the min-max range for price on the category page.

twistedny7
    Participant

The only difference is now the min and max price are the same. It shows $6.99 crossed out and next to it shows $6.99. It is doing the same thing on the category product page.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you please send me a screenshot to admin at soft79.nl of the General-tab on the Edit Product page and a screenshot of the WooCommerce Tax Options page?

Soft79
    Keymaster

I see,

would you mind removing the 1-9 tier? Since a quantity of 1 entered in these fields would count as a ‘sale price’ even if the price is the same as the original price; I will fix that in a future version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.