Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Notice: id was called incorrectly. Coupon properties should not be accessed dire

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Szilvia
    Participant

Hello,

You state that this plugin has been tested with WooCommerce 3.x, however I get an unmanageable number of notices when applying and using coupon codes, such as:

Notice: id was called incorrectly. Coupon properties should not be accessed directly...

As far as I understand, in WC3 directly accessing object properties such as $coupon->id etc. is deprecated, hence the php Notices. On my sites I have error_reporting(E_ALL) in order to log all possible issues, which helps a lot to track down any issues such as this one.

Although the plugin works for the time being, it is not actually updated to follow WC3 best practices, and I find it difficult to wade through the huge number of log messages generated by the plugin.

Are you planning to update the plugin properly and if so, when can we expect it to be released?

Regards,
    Szilvia

Soft79
    Keymaster

Are you using the latest version of this plugin? We’re at 2.5.3.

Szilvia
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! We have to apologize for the false alarm, you were right, we were running an old (2.3.x) version of the plugin.

It just happened that our license key validation was not working, because we moved the site in the not so distant past, completely forgetting to re-validate the plugin, and thinking that we were running the latest version.

v2.5.3 has not yet generated any php errors/notices so far (WordPress 4.8 + WooCommerce 3.1).
    You can set this to [Resolved].

Regards,
    Szilvia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.