Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    info17
    Participant

How to obtain coupon info in functions?

i.e.
    Coupon: Buy *** 4 Get *** free

I’d like to get *** and 4(number) to show a message on product page.
    number be dynamic depend on items in the cart so static message is not I want.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Minimum amount of matching items: get_post_meta( $coupon_id, '_wjecf_min_matching_product_qty', true ) (Where $coupon_id is the id of the coupon)

Ids of the products that must be matched: $coupon->product_ids (Where $coupon is the WC_Coupon object)

Free product ids: WJECF_API()->get_coupon_free_product_ids( $coupon ) (Where $coupon is the WC_Coupon object, coupon id or coupon code)

info17
    Participant

Thank you.
    But in order to match product id with coupon, I have to gather all coupon data but single coupon with code.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes, you’d have to query all existing coupons for that.

See https://www.skyverge.com/blog/get-a-list-of-all-woocommerce-coupons/.

info17
    Participant

Thank you.

Is there anyway I can set certain product as free gift dynamically through a hook?
    I want to change the product for free gift programmatically depend on situation but user select manually.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

the product id’s are retrieved using this call: get_post_meta( $coupon_id, '_wjecf_free_product_ids', true ). It will go through the filter apply_filters( "get_{$meta_type}_metadata", null, $object_id, $meta_key, $single ); in wp-includes/post.php.

So you can probably use the following snippet to manipulate the product ids:

add_filter( 'get_post_metadata', 'my_get_post_metadata', 10, 4 );
    function my_get_post_metadata ( $meta_value, $object_id, $meta_key, $single ) {
      if ( $meta_key == '_wjecf_free_product_ids' ) {
        //EXAMPLE: replace the product id by 123
        $meta_value = 123;
      }
      return $meta_value;
    }

You can use $object_id to retrieve the WC_Coupon object. (It’s the coupon id)

info17
    Participant

I’d like to use Auto Coupon option but I want to let customer select free gift manually on other page than cart.
    (So I don’t want to show gift selection element on cart page)
    But I want free goods that is single selection to be added automatically.

How to configure this?

Soft79
    Keymaster

The free gift is saved in the session. You can read the currently selected free item using:

WJECF_API()->get_session_selected_product( $coupon_code )

Setting the free item is not yet in the API of the plugin, but you can use the following method:

WJECF()->get_plugin('WJECF_Pro_Free_Products')->set_session_selected_product( $coupon_code, $product_id )

info17
    Participant

Thank you.
    How do I disable free gift selection on cart page?
    Modify /template/cart/select-free-product.php?

Soft79
    Keymaster

You can override that file by placing it in wp-content/themes/YOUR-CHILD-THEME/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons/cart/select-free-product.php. Just place an empty file there.

Do the same for wp-content/themes/YOUR-CHILD-THEME/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons/checkout/select-free-product.php .

Make sure a free gift has been selected upon checkout. Otherwise the user can’t checkout.

info17
    Participant

Is it possible to restrict rule to be applied to certain product using a hook?

I’m using this extension of WooCommerce Subscription
    woocommerce-subscribe-all-the-things
    https://github.com/Prospress/woocommerce-subscribe-all-the-things

Since this extension handles regular product and subscription as one but variation, I can not filter out from GUI.
    I need to check see if cart item has this value:
    cart[id][wccsub_data][active_subscription_scheme_id]

Soft79
    Keymaster

Use the woocommerce_coupon_is_valid filter and return false to invalidate the coupon if the product is not in the cart.

http://hookr.io/filters/woocommerce_coupon_is_valid/

info17
    Participant

Thank you.
    But that filter apparently disables coupon itself if there is any match item.
    So if customer have both a regular product and a subscription product in the cart, coupon will not be applied to any item.

info17
    Participant

another filter woocommerce_coupon_is_valid_for_product worked!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.