Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Pricing Rules PRO Variation product

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Soft79 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Andrii
    Participant

Hi, i bought the plugin, but i can not understand how to apply it to variation product.
    Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please download current beta version from your account page. It has support for variable products, but I still have to fix the admin layout a bit.

Kent Tillaeus
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem. Where can i find the beta version on my account page?
    /K

Soft79
    Keymaster

It is disabled until further notice, but you can enable it by uncommenting the following line in admin/soft79-wc-pricing-rules-admin.php of version 1.1.0:

//TODO: Bulk prices for variations: add_action( 'woocommerce_product_after_variable_attributes', array( &$this, 'action_admin_show_variation_price_rules' ), 10, 3 );

Replace with:

add_action( 'woocommerce_product_after_variable_attributes', array( &$this, 'action_admin_show_variation_price_rules' ), 10, 3 );

Kent Tillaeus
    Participant

Ok, I’ll try that. Thanks!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi Kent,

version 1.2.0 is now out. It now officially supports bulk pricing for product variations.

Jack
    Participant

Hello, I have just installed the new version but it still only works for simple and not for variable products. What am I doing wrong?

Soft79
    Keymaster

What is the rule you are trying to set up? Can you send me an url?

For variations you can choose to enter price rules at product level; those apply to any variation, Or at variation level if you want different rules per variation.

Jack
    Participant

I think I have it working the way it is supposed to but I was hoping there was a way for my customer to order 5 of one variation(Medium size) and 5 of a different variation(Large size) and be able to get the discount that purchasing 10 items offers. It seems that they have to order 10 items of a single variation and are not able to mix variations of the same product to get the discount offered. Please tell me if there is a way to do what I want.

Here is the link to the product I am working on:

https://qualityshoptools.com/product/eppcos-tiger-grip-powder-free-hd-orange-nitrile-gloves/

Thanks very much,

Jack Crone

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, you can setup a global price rule for that

WooCommerce > All pricing rules

Create a rule and select the variable product. Set scope to ‘acumulative’.

Jack
    Participant

Do I need the pro version for this? If so please send me the link to purchase here in the United States. Thanks

Jack
    Participant

I have purchased it but I want to put it on the new site I am working on. I will write back if I need more help. Thanks.

Jack
    Participant

I tested it and it works perfect. Thank you very much for your time and your products!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Great!

Scott
    Participant

Can I apply a global rule to a category of products that each have different pricing?

Here’s an example: (Product A) 1-4 = 65.00, 5+ = 48.50 – (Product B) 1-4 = 90.00, 5+ = 72.50. Both in the same category.

I have multiple products in a specific category each with their own prices. The qty breaks at Qty 5. So if someone orders 2 of Product A, 2 of Product B, then 1 of Product C, when they reach qty of 5 in this category, is it possible to activate the discount for all sizes in that category with their respective pricing?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.