Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO $15 Off $100 purchase with excluded Brands

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andy3
    Participant

I’m wanting to setup a coupon that would give $15 off a $100 regular price purchase (cart). Sale items are excluded. I also need to exclude certain brands from being discounted. The issue is when I have an included brand item and an excluded brand item in the cart at the same time. I’m finding that the coupon will not apply in this case when both the included and excluded brand items are over $100.

I clicked the “Discount on cart with excluded products” option on the Usage Restriction Tab and that doesn’t seem to help. Should the Minimum subtotal of matching products be $100 AND the Minimum Spend be $100 or do I just do one of them?

Any thoughts?

Thank you for your help as always,

Andy

Soft79
    Keymaster

Only set ‘Minimum subtotal of matching products’ to 100. Then the coupon should work as long as the included cart items exceed $ 100. Excluded cart items will be ignored.

Soft79
    Keymaster

BTW, Your license has expired. Please extend it if you need further support.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.