Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO 2 coupons at the same time

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Malanico
    Participant

We want to use 2 coupons at the same time, but it does not work correctly right now. We use the following coupons:
    – Buy 4, get 1 free
    – Staggered discount (get 15% discount when the order value is between 400-600, 20% when it’s between 600-1000, etc).

The problem is now that when we use these coupons together the following happens: The coupon takes 15% of the original order value, so over 5 products instead of 4. How can we fix this? We want the coupon with 4+1 free to work first and after that the staggered discount should work. Not at the same time.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Set the maximum spend to 399.99, or use ‘Individual use only’

Malanico
    Participant

Is it possible to use the following rule: “the cheapest one for free” with our 4 + 1 promotion?

Soft79
    Keymaster

If you use ‘Limit discount to every nth item’ and set min qty of matching products to 5, the cheapest of every 5 items in cart will be discounted.

Malanico
    Participant

Got it thanks! The problem that still remains is that the website still gives a staggered discount for the free product. The customer gets every 5th item for free, but should not get for example 20% off from the 5 items, but only from the 4 items.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I’m not sure if this will work, but please try this: uncheck WooCommerce > Settings > Calculate coupon discounts sequentially

Jim Higginbotham
    Participant

I have the same issue with using multiple coupons. I have a coupon for when customers purchase a 3-pack of wine they get a 10% discount on the wine and I have another coupon that when buying $100 in gift cards receive a $20 gift card free. The wine costs get’s applied to the gift card promotion when it is not supposed to and issues more free gift cards than what was intended. When I use the exclude category option, the other coupon will not be accepted. I want to use multiple coupon codes at once that each apply to different product categories.

Jim Higginbotham
    Participant

The check box you mentioned was not checked.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Jim, that is a different case, so please start another thread for that. It is the way WC works though; coupon minimum spend is always based on the cart subtotal, so there’s no workaround for that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.