Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO add choose free product in checkout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni di Iulio
    Participant

Hi all,
    i need to have the choice of free product only in checkout.
    For first time when there is allow coupon i can choose the free product, but once the choice is made i can’t delete the choice or choose different free product.
    I need this because, i deleted the step of cart, so for me is essential to have this choice.
    Can someone help me?

Soft79
    Keymaster

You can use a template override for this.

1. Copy the file plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/templates/checkout/select-free-product.php to themes/YOUR-CHILD-THEME/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons/checkout/select-free-product.php

2. Replace if ( empty( $coupon_form_data['selected_quantity'] ) ) { with if ( true || empty( $coupon_form_data['selected_quantity'] ) ) {

Giovanni di Iulio
    Participant

Thank you very very much!
    Unfortunately with the child theme it didn’t work, but I solved it by editing the file in the root folder of plugin.

another question, in Cart when i’m going to choose the different free product there is an auto refresh of selection, and i can see the new choice in the shopping list, instead in the checkout this does not happen. it’s possible to make the same function with auto-refresh when i choose the different gift in checkout?

Thank you.

Soft79
    Keymaster

You need to use a child theme, otherwise the change will be overwritten during the next update. Please verify the path.

Auto-submit is not supported on the checkout-page.

chris11
    Participant

if auto-submit isn’t supported on checkout how do you submit the selection of the free production and variation on the checkout page?

Soft79
    Keymaster

It’s submitted when you submit the checkout form.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.