Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eugeneus
    Participant

Hi. I have read the FAQ and I see the Coupon plugin docs but its all about how to use it and set up it from website backend. I see no word about the API features. Where can I find this documentation? Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi Eugeneus,

Yes, you’re right the documentation still has to be written….

In a nutshell:

• The API functions are in the file WJECF_Pro_API.php, and examples on how to use them are in wjecf-pro-api-example.php
    • If you would like to build your own extra functionality for this plugin, hook into the wjecf_init_plugins-action. Then create a class that extends Abstract_WJECF_Plugin and load it by calling WJECF()->add_plugin( 'NameOfYourClass');
      • Create a function init_hook(), where you setup your plugin and define frontend hooks.
      • Create a function init_admin_hook(), where you setup your plugin for admin usage and define admin hooks.
      • If you would like to add admin fields, you can use the WooCommerce functions (like woocommerce_wp_text_input) for that, for example by hooking into the woocommerce_coupon_options_usage_restriction action, you can add fields to the Usage Restrictions tab. Or use one of these actions for my plugin: wjecf_coupon_metabox_checkout, wjecf_coupon_metabox_customer, wjecf_coupon_metabox_misc, wjecf_coupon_metabox_free_products.
      • For version 2.5.1+ create a function admin_coupon_meta_fields( $coupon ), and make it return an array [ 'field_name' => 'sanitation', ... ] . Upon saving a coupon, these fields will be automatically read from $_POST and sanitized with the given sanition method, e.g. 'int', 'int[]', 'yesno', 'decimal', 'clean' or even a callback: [ 'callback' => callback ] and saved to the current coupon. For versions prior to 2.5.1, you need to handle process_shop_coupon_meta yourself.
    • These are currently the available filters:
      • apply_filters( 'wjecf_bogo_product_amount_for_coupon', $qty, $coupon )
      • apply_filters( 'wjecf_set_free_product_amount_in_cart', $quantity, $product )
      • apply_filters( 'wjecf_free_product_amount_for_coupon', $coupon_qty, $coupon )
      • apply_filters( 'wjecf_free_cart_item_price', __('Free!', 'woocommerce'), $price_html, $cart_item, $cart_item_key )
      • apply_filters( 'wjecf_free_cart_item_subtotal', __('Free!', 'woocommerce'), $price_html, $cart_item, $cart_item_key )
      • apply_filters( 'wjecf_coupon_can_be_applied', $can_be_applied, $coupon )
      • apply_filters( 'wjecf_coupon_has_a_value', $has_a_value, $coupon )

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I just updated the documentation.

https://www.soft79.nl/documentation/wjecf/#!/api

It’s still a work in progress, but it covers most.

Eugeneus
    Participant

Thanks, guys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.