Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Apply Auto % Off when an item is in cart to a certain brand only

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andy3
    Participant

We have a promotion where if a customer donates $1.00 or more to a charity, which ends up being an in-cart item, they receive 10% off of a particular brand. This coupon should only apply to this brand when the donation item is in the cart. I’ve been working to figure out how to make this happen and have come up short.

Is there a way to make this happen? I would like it to auto-apply when those requirements are met.

Thank you,

Andy

Soft79
    Keymaster

This would require a small php snippet. Would you be comfortable adding a snippet to your webpage? If you are, I can provide you this snippet this week free of charge.

Kat
    Participant

We are having this issue although we have a branding plugin that your extended coupon plugin was working with but is no longer acting correctly. Could you send us the code as well?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Katherine, please contact the author of the Brands plugin. It’s a bug in that plugin.

Soft79
    Keymaster

It looks like they released a fix in version 2.0.9: https://wordpress.org/plugins/perfect-woocommerce-brands/#developers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.