Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Apply Coupon with Link Not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Accetturo
    Participant

Using this /?apply_coupon=30offnow but it isn’t working and just redirecting to the product.

I am using handsome checkout for the products and it has been working, but recently stop working properly. Any thoughts as to what it could be?

Full link I’m using is this: https://www.rudymawer.com/handsome-checkout/90-day-bikini/?apply_coupon=30offnow

Thanks

Soft79
    Keymaster

What are the settings of your coupon?

Your site does not look like a regular WooCommerce site. Is there actually an item in the cart while on that checkout-page? A coupon only applies if an item is in the cart.

Anthony Accetturo
    Participant

The checkout function of woocommerce is being overridden by a plugin called handsome checkout we had this set up and working a few weeks ago and then it now isn’t applying the coupon at checkout.

Any thoughts why this would be happening recently?

Soft79
    Keymaster

What are the coupon settings?

Anthony Accetturo
    Participant

The coupon settings are all correct, no expiration date and no product restritions, its just a simple 30% discount.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Then I think it’s a compatibility issue between Handsome and WooCommerce. Because after applying the coupon manually and then refreshing the page, it’s gone again…

Anthony Accetturo
    Participant

Yes I understand do you guys provide support for compatibility issues? We had this working just fine with woo and handsome checkout so did your most recent update change things that would have caused this? We are funneling thousands of people using this URL in email automations and need to get this resolved so I would appreciate some help with this.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I advice you to contact the author of Handsome.

Maybe as a temporary (ugly) workaround you could create a .htaccess rule that redirects the url with the coupon-code to an alternative but similar product with lower price.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.