Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Apply Free item with TOTAL spent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    brachadesigns
    Participant

Hi, this is a great plugin, but i’m having one issue. I want an item to be added to the cart for free once $150 is spent. This works great, however, this is based on the SUBTOTAL, not the total. So what happens is they get this item, but then if there is a another coupon applied that drops the total below 150, the free item is still there. How can we make it so that the free item is applied when a minimum TOTAL (not subtotal) is spent?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Unfortunately that’s not possible. The discount is always based on the subtotal of the cart before applying coupons or shipping and other fees.

A workaround would be using the wjecf_assert_coupon_is_valid action and invalidate the Free product-coupon when the other coupon is in the cart and cart total is less than (150+discount). This requires some PHP knowledge obviously.

brachadesigns
    Participant

Is there anyway you can provide the PHP? that was kind of the whole reason I bought this plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.