Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Auto coupon not overriding with new coupon?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    victoria.baker
    Participant

I’m setting up a deal whereby if you spend £25+ an £5 item is added to cart. If you spend over £50 then a £10 item instead.

I have both coupons on “auto”

But say for instance the first thing I add to my basket is £30 – then the £5 coupon applies fine.

But then I add something else to take the basket total to £60 – the £10 coupon isn’t auto applying just still the £5 coupon in there.

I have the £5 coupon at “2” priority and the £10 at “3” – is that right? High value if they should take priority? Or should £10 be at “1”?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Priority seems to be configured ok.

Please try disabling Settings > WC Extended Coupon Features > Performance mode. Does that help?

If not, please enable debug mode, send me the url to your store and the coupon codes.

victoria.baker
    Participant

https://referee-equipment.co.uk

That’s not worked. Coupon codes are BF5 BF10 and BF 15 (free gift cards £5 when you spend over £25, £10 when you spend over £50 and £15 when you spend over £100)

victoria.baker
    Participant

How I have it set

Soft79
    Keymaster

I see there is an issue there…. I have to look into this but it will take a while.

In the mean time you can set “Max amount” of BF5 to 49.99 and Max amount of BF10 to 99.99.

victoria.baker
    Participant

OK thanks, I’ll have to turn off the auto now for the weekend then as want black Friday email to go out now. Thanks for your help though.

victoria.baker
    Participant

Ah! I see what you were saying about the 49.99 – I think that’s sorted it! Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.