Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Auto Coupon option hidden on config

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    asier
    Participant

I just download the plugin version 2.5.5.1 and i am trying to make my first coupon. But i can’t see the tab to auto-coupon. Instead of Auto-coupon option i can´t only see options related to “Allow applying when invalid”…..
    Is this normal or i did something badly?
    Thanks in advamce

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

that’s odd… could you try updating to 2.6.1?

If you purchased through Envato, to enable automatic updates please enter your purchase code in Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features > License key (although it’s stated that Envato keys are not accepted; I just enabled the API and it should work).

If it still doesn’t work, please send me a screenshot of the coupon page.

asier
    Participant

I just tried to update, although I put my purchase code in Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features > License key and saids Licence key is valid, when I try to update the plugin on Plugins > Installed Plugins it says “Invalid licence key. You will not receive automatic updates. Please enter a valid licence key here”.

I don´t know how can I updated…any step can I do?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, that was a fault in our new licence API for Envato (it’s still under development), should be fixed now.

Still having issues with the Envato part. Please send me a request on the contact page and I’ll send you the update manually.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.