Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Auto Coupon/Standard Coupon Conflict

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    robertbdecker
    Participant

I have an auto coupon set up for free shipping if the order is for more than $100.00.

I also have a coupon for 25% off.

A customer put $120 worth of items in the cart — and was eligible for the free shipping upgrade. Then, they used the 25% off coupon, bringing the total down to $90. But they were still granted the free shipping, even though the order was now less than $100.

Is there a way to address this?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

Tick the box ‘Individual use’ for both coupons. That way only one of the coupons will be applied. Use the coupon priority to give one coupon priority over the other.

regards,

Jos

robertbdecker
    Participant

I don’t think that will solve my problem…

The problem is that the Auto Coupon is looking at the total amount of the sale, not including any discount codes used.

For example, if someone had $200 and used a 25% discount code, they’d be eligible for a $50 discount, and would still qualify for free shipping, since the order is still over $100.00.

However, if someone spends $120 and used a 25% discount code, they’d be eligible for a $30 discount, which would not qualify them for the free shipping since the order is now less than $100.00.

Can this be achieved strictly with the use of Priority, that the 25% discount would be applied first, and then the auto coupon after it?

Thanks, and let me know…

robertbdecker
    Participant

I take it all back!

You were right!

That works!

Thanks!

Rob.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yup 🙂

The subtotal without discount is considered for the minimum spend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.