Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Autocoupon does't work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aris
    Participant

Hello, I am using auto coupon feature.
    It was working fine but suddenly it stopped working
    http://markisfood.gr/checkout/
    It was supposed to apply 20% discount ONLY for NEW users and ONLY for their first order.
    You can make a test to check.
    Please help.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I can’t place an order from my country on your site.

Can you please send me the coupon settings, and I’ll try to reproduce.

aris
    Participant

Hello,

I removed country restrictions, so you can no try to place an order from your country. Keep in mind that store is working from 12.00pm to 2.00am Greek time.

The problem is today, there were 6 orders and it worked only once… It works occasonaly.

Coupon settings are here:
    20% off ONLY for the first order of each customer/visitor (without any other limitation) Subscriber user role is excluded. All other roles are allowed.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I don’t know about an option ‘20% off ONLY for the first order of each customer/visitor’. Is that functionality of some other plugin?

aris
    Participant

Hello, the functionality comes from your plugin.
    Now, I have disabled the coupon on checkout for user role “subscriber” However, just checked and a subscriber just got that coupon discount. User role option doesn’t work. Is there a way to contact you asap and fix the problem. I am creating this project for a customer who is frustrated now. Please let me know how to solve the problem. Or please refund me.
    What I want is this: Offer 20% discount on cart ONLY for the first purchase for any user role EXCEPT subscribers.

Soft79
    Keymaster

My plugin has no option to offer discount ONLY for the first purchase. Please send screenshots of the coupon settings (in English) if you want me to help.

Or, if you can, send me wp-admin and ftp credentials of your test environment to admin at soft79.nl so I can take a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.