Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO AutoCoupon per Product depending on Custom Field.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Binder
    Participant

Hi!

I would like to know if I can implement my request with the plugin.

Example:

I sell T-shirts which have a custom field with the size selection in the product selection. Size S,M,L. Now I would like to use a different coupon per product depending on the size.

Customer A buys T-Shirt in size S and gets 5% automatically.
    Customer B buys T-Shirt in size S and M and gets 5% for size S automatically and 3% for size M automatically.

Is this implementation possible?

Many thanks in advance.
    Stefan

Soft79
    Keymaster

It depends whether size is a custom field, variation or an attribute.

In case of a custom field, you need to create two coupons (one for each %) and use the “Custom Fields”-option on the usage restrictions tab.

In case of a variation, you need to create two coupons (one for each %) and select the variations in the “products”-field on the usage restrictions tab. If you have many products then this will be very cumbersome.

In case of attribute, this is not supported out-of-the-box…

Stefan Binder
    Participant

Thanks for the fast reply.

I use the plugin
    https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-custom-fields/11332742

There I have created a product text field. Unfortunately this is not found under the custom fields (Restriction Tab).
    This text field gets filled by a datepicker with a date (format dd.mm.yyyy). Now I would like to use a different coupon depending on the date.

The plugin documentation says the following about the field structure
    https://support.rightpress.net/hc/en-us/articles/115001968923-Developers-Field-data-storage-structure

Extract from the support page:
    Product Fields:
    Meta key Meta value Location
    _wccf_pf_{key} field value in order item meta
    _wccf_pf_id_{key} field id in order item meta

If I take the custom field in the RestrictionTab with the value “_wccf_pf_{mykey}” and the date as condition, should this work?

Thanks.
    Stefan

Soft79
    Keymaster

Don’t you see the _wccf_pf_* field in the “Custom Fields”-dropdown?

Stefan Binder
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot see the _wccf_pf_* fields in the “Custom Fields”-dropdown.

Would you look at the problem?
    What would your hourly rate be?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.