Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Automatic coupon not removed when better coupon applied?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kevin McGillivray
    Participant

I have the latest version of the plugin, woocommerce and WP installed. I have a new user coupon that gets applied automatically. When I try to add a better coupon, the system doesn’t allow it and I have to remove the coupon by hand. Is that working as expected? If so, that’s clunky from a UX standpoint.

It’s particularly strange because if I remove the automatic coupon, add a regular coupon and then apply the automatic coupon again, it removes the regular coupon to add the automatic one. Even stranger, if I remove the automatic coupon, the previously applied regular coupon comes back again. This feature is a real jumble in my opinion.

Also, when the automatic coupon is applied, the label for that row of the cart totals disappears and doesn’t show that the row is for coupons but it does show the label if I apply a regular coupon. See this screenshot: https://snipboard.io/a9lJ6b.jpg Is there a way to show the label even for automatic coupons?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Autocoupons have preference, are they both configured as ‘individual use’?

For an auto coupon, the description is displayed instead of the coupon code.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.