Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Automatically add the coupon BUG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andresc
    Participant

Hi Support,

I think I found a very serious bug with automatically adding the coupons to cart feature.

Since there is no way to remove automatic coupons from the cart, if for example you set a Usage limit per user to 1 a customer who has already used this coupon will not be able to make a future transaction until the coupon is no longer added automatically. This feature does not let you remove the coupon and it does not let you check out either, it just displays the message ‘Coupon limit has been reached’ and then immediately after adds that same coupon again (displaying the message). The customer is then stuck in an endless loop unable to make a purchase. Please advise.

Thanks!
    Andres

Soft79
    Keymaster

I must look into this.

If you want a ‘first order’-only coupon, this option has been added in the development version of 2.6.0 available on your account page (if you purchased through soft79.nl).

Otherwise you could enable the setting ‘Allow remove ‘Auto Coupons’ on the Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features-page. That will allow the user to remove the coupon from the cart.

Jonathan Moore
    Participant

>If you want a ‘first order’-only coupon, this option has been added in the development version of 2.6.

A first order coupon is already supported in earlier versions by using an autocoupon with Usage limit per user=1 (and say minimum spend=1 which ensures that the coupon is removed when you remove the last paid item from the cart)..
    .. at least I use that and it seems to work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.