Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Automatically apply coupons for specific email addresses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Pech
    Participant

Dear WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features team,

I want to issue coupons for specific customers which are applied automatically. The relevant indicator should be the email address of the customer.

WooCommerce allows to create email based coupons using the “Allowed Emails/Email restrictions” option. The email addresses specified there are then verified against customer’s billing email.

In WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO I’ve enabled the option that the coupon should be automatically applied if the conditions are met. I also ticked “Update order review on billing email change” in the plugin’s settings.

However, the email based coupon doesn’t work for customers during their first order when they haven’t created an account yet. It only works when an already existing customer orders. Is there a way to verify the billing email address and applying the coupon for new customers on their first order when they haven’t created an account?

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you please configure the coupon so it accepts admin at soft79.nl and send us the coupon code so we can test it? Please let me know if you’ve also set other usage restrictions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.