Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Automatically populate "Allowed emails" with customer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    daniel.moore
    Participant

Hi,

We would like to automatically populate the “Allowed emails” field for a coupon with customers (registered or guest) who have purchased a particular product in the past.

For example, we are trying to achieve:
    Customers who have bought an Apple from us before are allowed to use a coupon to get 30% off their next order, whereas a customer who has previously only ever bought a Banana from us and have never bought an Apple won’t be able to use the coupon.

What we would like to do, is everyone who buys an Apple is automatically added to a specific coupon’s “Allowed emails” field. In my head, I can go to the coupon field in the back end and instead of an email address, enter “%Apple%” which will automatically allow every customer who has ever bought an Apple from us to use the coupon, if you’ve never bought an Apple from us, you can’t use the coupon.

I hope this makes sense, would this be possible?
    Kind Regards
    Daniel Moore

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

this is not possible out of the box. It would require quite some customization.

daniel.moore
    Participant

Hi,

How would we go about customisation, we do want to do this.

Kind Regards
    Daniel Moore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.