Repository Forums Support Expiry dates for WooCommerce PRO Best Before Dates won’t display on backend

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert Ira
    Participant

Hi have attempted to set up “Admin display title Display the title of the expiry rule on the Admin Products page.
    Disabling this box will make the product overview more compact”

But it wont save the option.

Is there a way to view the best before dates for all products on one page and also when we are placing manual orders via back-end?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

indeed that display option doesn’t seem to work, I’ll apply a fix soon.
    Still the expiry dates should be visible on the Products-page of wp-admin. If it isn’t, go to “Screen Options” in the upper right corner and tick “Expiry”. The dates will be visible now and by clicking on the “Expiry”-column header you can filter and sort on expiry date.

Robert Ira
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your prompt reply, that is the issue.

When I check/tick the option and save Changes it does not save the changes and therefore expiry option is not displayed in the screen option.

Don’t know why it is not saving the changes I make, it is saying that the changes are saved but reverts back to the previous setting.

Soft79
    Keymaster

1. Please go to wp-admin Products-page.
    2. Click “Screen Options” in the upper right corner and tick “Expiry”
    3. Click Apply

Soft79
    Keymaster

I have released version 1.3.3. It is available from your account page. This version fixes the problem of the settings not being saved.

As a bonus this version also supports the WooCommerce Import/Export functionality.

Unfortunately this plugin doesn’t have an automatic update feature yet, so you need to install it manually.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.