Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Best Way to do Minimum 12 Qty of a Variable Product

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Wagner
    Participant

I need a coupon that can do 12 cases of a variety of flavors, but the matching products parameter only seems to do it at the variant level… not if I have 12 cases of 10 different flavors… then it makes the coupon code invalid. What’s the best set up so the coupon is valid if there’s 12 cases of a variable product at checkout, but different variants/flavors?

Christopher Wagner
    Participant

I also just came across this plugin of yours… WC Pricing Rules, but it still isn’t taking the discount off the total:
    https://reppsports.com/checkouts/hustler-pack-choose-flavors/

I’m in the edit product screen at the variable parent SKU level and put 12 qty and 50% for the discount… and no discount comes off.

Christopher Wagner
    Participant

Okay, I think I’m seeing what the issue is… it doesn’t work for variable products… for either the extended discounts plugin or the pricing… So i had to create a new category for this product so that it includes all of the variants as well? Is that the only way to do this correctly?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Both plugins work for variable products as well. What is the url of the product of which you set up a 50% discount?

Christopher Wagner
    Participant

I was able to do it here with it’s own individual category. https://reppsports.com/checkouts/hustler-pack-choose-flavors/

It seems to be working now on the other checkouts I had for promos… I could have sworn it didn’t work when I selected the parent product and put a quantity for minimum matching products. But as of right now I think it’s fine. There could have been other updates with other plugins I’m using. The joy of wordpress and plugins 🙂

I’d prefer to use less plugins so I’m going to try with the 12 cases and variety flavors and let you know. Thanks for the quick response!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.