– Create a new coupon (with a code and description)
– Configure the coupon as 100% percent discount
– Usage restrictions: Set ‘minimum quantity of matching products’ to: 2
– Usage limits: Set ‘limit discount to:’ ‘Every nth item’
– Misc: Tick auto coupon (if required)
Thank you so much. I followed the steps and it works almost to my needs. There is still an issue, though:
* I set “Limit usage to X items” to 1, because I only want to use the coupon for 1 item to be discounted 100%, regardless of how many items are added to the cart;
* I then add 5 items to the cart;
* (I believe this is what is happening) the second item added to the cart is discounted 100%.
What I really want to happen: the lowest of these 5 items (or 3, or 9) to have a 100% discount.
It’s ok, not the end of the world 🙂 That would be also very helpful for inspiration, as there are some pretty creative ones among us (not me, haha). You can even come up with some sort of contest – mosts creative coupons with detailed steps in exchange for some renewal discount? And your job is just to put these together – and here is your case studies document 🙂
As for me, I’ll keep bugging you here, in case I need anything additional 😐 The good news is that I am set for now, haha.