Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Broken Cart and Checkout page when having rule with more than one free products

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MARIA CHAIDARLI
    Participant

Hello,
    when we create a rule that allows the user to select more than one products as a free gift it breaks the look of our cart and checkout page.
    There also doesn’t seem to be away to update the cart with the free product when you are on the checkout page.
    Can you help?
    Best Regards

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you send an url + coupon code so I can take a look at the issue on your cart page?

About the checkout page, we did this on purpose to prevent too much distraction on the checkout page. Furtunately you can achieve this by overriding a template file.

Copy wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/templates/checkout/select-free-product.php to wp-content/themes/YOUR_CHILD_THEME/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons/checkout/select-free-product.php and replace this:

foreach ( $coupons_form_data as $coupon_code => $coupon_form_data ) :
    		if ( empty( $coupon_form_data['selected_quantity'] ) ) {
    			$template->render_template( 'coupon-select-free-product.php', $coupon_form_data );
    		}
    	endforeach;

with this:

foreach ( $coupons_form_data as $coupon_code => $coupon_form_data ) :
    		// if ( empty( $coupon_form_data['selected_quantity'] ) ) {
    			$template->render_template( 'coupon-select-free-product.php', $coupon_form_data );
    		// }
    	endforeach;

(Notice the two commented lines)

MARIA CHAIDARLI
    Participant

Hello,
    where can i send you the details?
    Regards

MARIA CHAIDARLI
    Participant

Also, I’ve overriden the template file as you suggested and there’s still no option to update the products in the checkout page.
    Regards

Soft79
    Keymaster

You can send the details to admin at soft79.nl

Soft79
    Keymaster

Also, I’ve overriden the template file as you suggested and there’s still no option to update the products in the checkout page.
    Regards

You placed the override in the wrong directory; it must be in: wp-content/themes/beeta-child/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons/checkout/ (without -pro)

MARIA CHAIDARLI
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your help. I’ll let you know if we experience any more issues.
    Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.