Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO BUG – SHIPPING METHOD SELECTION GOES WRONG

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Valentina Russo
    Participant

Hi,

I use the free version since years so I’m very used to all the plugin’s features and working.

Now I’ve a bug with both the free and the paid version. The bug happens during cart/checkout process, it changes the choice of the shipping method I’ve selected.

The coupon has the following conditions:

– limited to a certain number of products
    – available only for one shipping method (Pickup) excluding the other ones (as Flax Rate)

I found a bug: when I choose the shipping method I need (that is consistent with the pickup coupon), the selection switches to another shipping method and I don’t know how to solve.

I’ve a short video if needed…

Please, help me to solve this issue!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for sending me your coupon settings and video.

Your coupon has ‘enable free shipping’ checked, but there is no free shipping method configured. Please uncheck ‘enable free shipping’.

Valentina Russo
    Participant

Hi,

sorry but I do not understand… I’ve a “free shipping” method enabled on the shop but it’s available just with a Coupon (in WooCommerce you can choose if the free shipping is available with a coupon, with a minimum checkout expense, or with both).
    Why should I uncheck the free shipping? This coupon doesn’t guarantee a money discount but just a free shipping so if I uncheck the free shipping I do not know how it should work!)

Waiting for your kind reply, thanks in advance for your attention.

Best,

Azzurra

Soft79
    Keymaster

In that case you can’t restrict the coupon to the non-free shipping methods.

Just in case I send you a link to how FREE SHIPPING works in WooCommerce: https://woocommerce.com/document/free-shipping/ .

I suspect you don’t have a free shipping method configured. If you have, can you please send a screenshot of the configured free shipping method? ( WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping)

Valentina Russo
    Participant

Hi,

I’m sorry but I didn’t restrict the coupon for methods that were not shipping-free (pick up is not a charged method, it’s free!).
    I attach here a screenshot of how I set the free method. Please, let me know what can I do in order to let it work!

Thanks in advance, best

Azzurra
    Here you can see the screenshot: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MO4jmRC0xlW96Vo0o7g7KoJFEtszNZWPK8a0WncFme8/edit

Soft79
    Keymaster

I need (temporary) wp-admin access to investigate this further. Can you please send me credentials to admin at soft79.nl. If possible, please create a staging/test environment.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please don’t send private information in this forum! Instead please send details to email address: admin at soft79.nl.

When I click the url you provided, I do see that I get a ‘live staging’ cookie, but when I try to enter wp-admin I get redirected to /404. Also, all pages display the ‘Stiamo lavorando al nostro nuovo sitoweb’ notification.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.