Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Bulk Generate and Disallowed User Roles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Markd
    Participant

I’m trying to bulk generate coupons and am wanting to disallow current customers from redeeming them (this is a promotion for new customers only).

I’ve set all of the rules and parameters I want, including ‘Disallowed User Roles: Customer’

When I export to .csv and scan the table, I don’t see a column for that rule. And when I imported a few of the coupons to test, the Disallowed User Role had been removed. Is this something that can’t be bulk generated or what’s the work around here?

If there’s a better way to restrict coupons to only new customers, that would be helpful too. When testing ‘Disallow: customers’ if anyone has an account on our site but hasn’t made a purchase, they’re blocked from using the coupon. Not the biggest problem, but ideally it would only check for purchases or even billing info in case a new customer creates registers an email on our site BEFORE making a purchase (we would want them to still be able to use the coupon).

Thanks in advance!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

customer rules are the custom field ‘_wjecf_customer_roles’. When using the default WordPress importer/exporter it is included in the XML (WXR) file, but the value is stored as php-style serialized data e.g.

<wp:postmeta>
      <wp:meta_key><![CDATA[_wjecf_customer_roles]]></wp:meta_key>
      <wp:meta_value><![CDATA[a:1:{i:0;s:8:"customer";}]]></wp:meta_value>
    </wp:postmeta>

The checkbox “First purchase only” on the usage limits tabs can be used for your scenario. This is exported as field _wjecf_first_purchase_only.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.