Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Can't Install – fatal error.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Maoz Eliakim
    Participant

Hi,
    Just purchased the plugin and when I try to activate it – i get the following error:
    Fatal error: Can’t use method return value in write context in /home4/clearid1/public_html/idfoutlet/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/includes/admin/WJECF_Admin_Settings.php on line 83

Please advise,
    Regards,
    Maoz.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you upgrade your PHP to 5.5 or newer?

Maoz Eliakim
    Participant

Hi,
    Can you please provide instructions on how to update and I will give it a try.

Regards,

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please consult your hosting provider. I will try to make the next release compatible with outdated php versions, but it will take a couple of days.

Maoz Eliakim
    Participant

HI,
    In that case I will wait for your next release in order to avoid problems. Please notify when your next release is compatible.

Regards,

Soft79
    Keymaster

Maoz,

please download version 2.5.1-b5 from your account page and let me know if that version works for you.

(I’ve tested that version with PHP 5.3 and PHP 7.0 in combination with WooCommerce 2.6 and 3.0)

Maoz Eliakim
    Participant

Hi Jos,
    Just installed the plugin and activated and I had no error during the process. However, I can’t see the plugin’s configuration panal. I have activated the license and still there is no configuration panal where I can edit my coupons.

Any suggestion?

Regards,
    Maoz.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Are coupons enabled in WooCommerce?

WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Enable the use of Coupons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.