We’ve been using this plugin for a quite a while now but recently we can’t remove any coupons once added. These are not just the auto-apply coupons. When we choose the “remove coupon” button it does the removal but then automatically re-adds the coupons in the same step. We can see the “coupon removed” followed by “coupon added” notification on the checkout page. See screencast: https://www.loom.com/share/6db2239232e249f2b20c8f543f6e101d. When I disable this plugin the issue immediately stops. We’ve tried “High performance mode” without any change. Any ideas?
1. Go to Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features
2. Enable ‘Debug mode’ and click ‘Save changes’
3. Disable ‘autocoupon’ and click ‘Save changes’
4. Please test if the problem at checkout persists
5. Enable ‘autocoupon’, disable ‘Debug mode’ and click ‘Save changes’
I suspect the ‘coupon queueing’ feature conflicts with the checkout plugin. If you don’t need this functionality you can disable it from the settings page. You need to temporarily enable debug mode. After disabling coupon_queueing you can disable debug mode and it’s functionality will stay disabled.
The coupon_queueing allows deferring application of a coupon until it’s restrictions are met.