Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Can’t remove any coupons once applied – Removing always reapplies?

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Leland Zaremba
    Participant

Hello,

We’ve been using this plugin for a quite a while now but recently we can’t remove any coupons once added. These are not just the auto-apply coupons. When we choose the “remove coupon” button it does the removal but then automatically re-adds the coupons in the same step. We can see the “coupon removed” followed by “coupon added” notification on the checkout page. See screencast: https://www.loom.com/share/6db2239232e249f2b20c8f543f6e101d. When I disable this plugin the issue immediately stops. We’ve tried “High performance mode” without any change. Any ideas?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please give me the url to your store + steps to reproduce this issue from my end.

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

Did you receive my response? I don’t see it here.

Soft79
    Keymaster

What plugin is the ‘checkout-for-woocommerce’-plugin? I suspect a conflict with that plugin. Do you have an url to the plugin page?

Soft79
    Keymaster

(I removed the response in case you don’t want the data publicly)

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

Thank you.

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

The checkout templates are driven by the CheckoutWC plugin.

https://www.checkoutwc.com/

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you please temporarily disable the checkout plugin to test whether this really is the conflicting plugin?

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

Doing this now.

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

Yes indeed the default templates do work correctly. How can we better report this to the CheckoutWC team for compatibility troubleshooting?

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

I’ve alerted the CheckoutWC team of this issue.

Soft79
    Keymaster

With the Checkout-plugin enabled please try this:

1. Go to Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features
    2. Enable ‘Debug mode’ and click ‘Save changes’
    3. Disable ‘autocoupon’ and click ‘Save changes’
    4. Please test if the problem at checkout persists
    5. Enable ‘autocoupon’, disable ‘Debug mode’ and click ‘Save changes’

Please let me know the result of step 4.

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

No change after step 4. Where does debug information output so I can capture and send?

Sorry – Tested again. Yes disabling the debug setting “autocoupon” did fix this.

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

What else can I do to assist with this troubleshooting?

Soft79
    Keymaster

I suspect the ‘coupon queueing’ feature conflicts with the checkout plugin. If you don’t need this functionality you can disable it from the settings page. You need to temporarily enable debug mode. After disabling coupon_queueing you can disable debug mode and it’s functionality will stay disabled.

The coupon_queueing allows deferring application of a coupon until it’s restrictions are met.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.