Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Can’t to chose variation for free products in the cart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wsup
    Participant

Hello
    I’m using “Variation Swatches for WooCommerce” for changing standard woocommerce dropdown variation, but in the cart, I cant to chose variation for free products
    Please add any product to the cart and use this coupon for checking
    https://fitwear.co.il/?apply_coupon=df5000

Can you fix it? and if no how can I get a refund for this plugin? it’s very important
    Thanks
    Dima

Soft79
    Keymaster

The Variation Swatches JS needs to be triggered. Try injecting this JS snippet in your cart/checkout page:

<script>
      jQuery(
        function($) {
          $(document).WooVariationSwatches();
        }
      );
    </script>
    wsup
    Participant

Thanks for your answer
    I put this code to cart.php and its dot helped

Soft79
    Keymaster

Try injecting it as late as possible. In the footer, maybe…

wsup
    Participant

after I put it in the footer, I can’t choose a variation on the product page also.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Well, when on your cart page I enter jQuery(document).WooVariationSwatches(); in my browser’s JavaScript-console the variation swatch selector starts working, so this must be executed somehow and the end of your page load. Maybe the author of the Variation Swatches plugin can help you out with this.

VMedia
    Participant

Is this issue sorted out? I am having the same problem when giving away free variable gift. On the checkout page i cannot select the option for color & size. Tried to paste that code into cart.php but no luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.