Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Cart empty Coupon message not displaying

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steveguccione
    Participant

Hi there,

When using the url coupon versions, when the cart is empty, no message gets displayed. But when I add items to the cart, the coupon is working. I just can’t get it to display the message on and empty cart.

Thanks

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you send me such an url so I can have a look?

steveguccione
    Participant

I don’t know if this helps you:

{“result”:”ok”,”coupons”:{“coupon_id”:529,”coupon_code”:”email10off”,”meta”:{“_edit_last”:””,”_edit_lock”:””,”_wjecf_allow_cart_excluded”:”no”,”_wjecf_allow_enqueue”:”yes”,”_wjecf_apply_discount_to”:”all”,”_wjecf_apply_silently”:”no”,”_wjecf_bogo_matching_products”:”no”,”_wjecf_categories_and”:”no”,”_wjecf_custom_fields_and”:”no”,”_wjecf_enqueue_message”:”Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry\\\\\\’s standard dummy text ever since the”,”_wjecf_first_purchase_only”:”yes”,”_wjecf_is_auto_coupon”:”no”,”_wjecf_multiply_free_products”:”no”,”_wjecf_must_select_free_product”:”no”,”_wjecf_products_and”:”no”,”_wjecf_select_free_product_message”:”Please choose your free gift:”,”coupon_amount”:””,”customer_email”:””,”date_expires”:{“date”:”2028-02-03 00:00:00.000000″,”timezone_type”:1,”timezone”:”+00:00″},”discount_type”:”percent”,”exclude_product_categories”:””,”exclude_product_ids”:””,”exclude_sale_items”:false,”expiry_date”:””,”free_shipping”:false,”individual_use”:true,”limit_usage_to_x_items”:null,”maximum_amount”:””,”minimum_amount”:””,”product_categories”:[],”product_ids”:[],”usage_count”:0,”usage_limit”:0,”usage_limit_per_user”:1}}}

steveguccione
    Participant

Yes, Ill send you a login, the site is not live. Give me a minute, thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Never post a login on a public forum!!!

The login doesn’t work though, please send the login to admin at soft79.nl or, just send me an url that should apply the coupon.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Actually, the message is displayed, but it’s white text on a white background because of the following css that is in your theme customizer:

.woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit, .woocommerce #content input.button, .woocommerce-page #content input.button, .woocommerce-message, .woocommerce-error, .woocommerce-info {
        background: #ffffff!important;
    }

That’s why you can’t see it!

steveguccione
    Participant

I’ll change the background color and resyle if needed.

Thanks for the quick response, great plugin!

Steve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.