Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Cart Percentage discount not applied to entire order

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bob Gregg
    Participant

Your documentation says: “If you’ve chosen Cart Discount or Cart Percentage from the Discount type dropdown on the General tab, entering a product here will mean that the customer has to have that product in the cart, but the discount will still be applied to the entire cart.”

We want the advertised behavior above but do not see this behavior when we implement the coupon. We set “Usage restriction” to a group of products with OR and it is at least one of these products in the list that has to be in the cart for the discount to apply. The discount should apply to all items in the cart, not just the specific listed ones. However, the discount is applying correctly to the listed items but not to everything else in the cart.

So it isn’t working as advertised. Can you advise me or give me sample screenshots of how this should be setup to work? We are trying to give a 25% discount if a person uses the coupon and includes at least one of four items in order to get the discount for everything in the cart.

Bob Gregg
    Participant

Any update on my questions/problem?

Soft79
    Keymaster

The ‘Percent cart’-discount type was removed from WooCommerce in version 3.0, unfortunately. There is a snippet which restores this functionality, see: https://www.soft79.nl/forums/topic/percentage-discount-on-cart-with-restriction/#post-2706

Soft79
    Keymaster

In reply to https://www.soft79.nl/forums/topic/percentage-discount-on-cart-with-restriction/#post-8394 :

I don’t know why it was removed. Feel free to send your functions.php to: admin at soft79.nl

Bob Gregg
    Participant

Unfortunately, that code snippet added back into functions.php in our DIVI-child theme didn’t restore the needed functionality.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.