Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Combination of mandatory products in basket to get a free gift

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    info46
    Participant

I would like to make this promotion:

Select product A + product B1 = will get a free gift
    Select product C + product B1 = will get a free gift
    Select product A + product B2 = will get a free gift
    Select: product A + product C = no free gift
    Select: product A + product C + product B1 = will get a free gift
    Select: product A + product C + product B1 + product B2 = will get a free gift

So, free gift only if product B is in the basket. The difficulty I have is, that I have 3 products B, so B1, B2, B3. Any selection of any B1,B2 or B3 in the basket with product A or product C will get a free gift.

How do I need to set the coupon to work? If I have only one product B it works.

Soft79
    Keymaster

You can possibly achieve this by using custom fields:

– Add a custom field “ProductType” “AC” to products A and C
    – Add a custom field “ProductType” “B” to products B
    – Limit the coupon to custom fields “ProductType” “AC” AND “ProductType” “B”

info46
    Participant

I don’t see the custom field. I’m still runing the Version 2.5.4. Do I need to update?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes, 2.5.4 is very old. Enter the license details at WP-Admin > Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features to receive automatic updates.

info46
    Participant

Hi, I don’t want to srew the page. We have a very old version of WooCoommerce installed > WooCommerce 2.6.3. Will the newest update work with this? Is it compatible? WooCommerce cannot be upgraded.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Very bad idea. Please consider updating WooCommerce. If it prevents you from updating other plugins as well you’re not receiving any security patches.

That said, you can download version 2.6.5 of our plugin from your account page. This is the last version that supports WooCommerce 2.6.x.

info46
    Participant

Thanks for your great help. So with the 2.6.5 of the plugin, I cannot make the promo which I mention in my topic above. So I need to drop this promo scenario anyway, right?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Looking at the changelog that was already possible in version 2.6.5 and even 2.5.4.

First on the product pages add the mentioned custom fields. Then they should appear as options in the coupon custom fields.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.