I posted on wordpress.org, but thought It be best to post here.
I have a little complex scenario with coupons, and I’d appreciate your help figuring this out.
Here are two elements of the process:
- I want to have multiple cart discounts for different price ranges (different discounts at different levels – this I have figured out
- I want to have a product that can be discounted via a discount code provided in an email – this is standard wordpress
What I want to do is the following:
- I want to exclude products that are using a discount coupon from the cart discount (based on subtotal)
- I want the cart discount to be applied on the subtotal of the non-discounted products
- I don’t want to use products on sale – but products discounted via a coupon code (as I am running campaigns for different audiences)
Can the above be done using your plugin (or in any way for that matter)? I have tried a few variations without any luck, but thought I’d see if there are any workarounds using what you’ve built (which is a very nice, clean plugin btw!). I’d totally purchase the PRO version if the above can be done – just trying to figure it all out right now.