Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Complex Multi-Coupon Scenario

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    afem1010
    Participant

I posted on wordpress.org, but thought It be best to post here.

I have a little complex scenario with coupons, and I’d appreciate your help figuring this out.

Here are two elements of the process:

• I want to have multiple cart discounts for different price ranges (different discounts at different levels – this I have figured out
    • I want to have a product that can be discounted via a discount code provided in an email – this is standard wordpress

What I want to do is the following:

• I want to exclude products that are using a discount coupon from the cart discount (based on subtotal)
    • I want the cart discount to be applied on the subtotal of the non-discounted products
    • I don’t want to use products on sale – but products discounted via a coupon code (as I am running campaigns for different audiences)

Can the above be done using your plugin (or in any way for that matter)? I have tried a few variations without any luck, but thought I’d see if there are any workarounds using what you’ve built (which is a very nice, clean plugin btw!). I’d totally purchase the PRO version if the above can be done – just trying to figure it all out right now.

Soft79
    Keymaster
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.