Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Could not validate licence on multisite

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Alex Blanc
    Participant

Hello, I am not able to validate the licence on a multisite. Plugin is installed both on my B2C and B2B website.
    I only can validate one licence on the main website.
    Please let me know if there is a way to fix the issue or refund then I can choose another plugin.
    Thanks

Alex Blanc
    Participant

I just precise I bought 2 different licence for 2 website. And I just want to activate both

Soft79
    Keymaster

Do you get an error message when trying to activate?

Alex Blanc
    Participant

Hello thx for reply.
    I got this :
    Could not validate the licence. Invalid response from server: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 5000 milliseconds

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you please verify with your hosting provider whether outgoing cURL requests are being blocked? Endpoints are lic.soft79.nl and http://www.soft79.nl.

I will also take a look whether requests were blocked on our end, but this will be after this weekend because I’m on the road now.

Alex Blanc
    Participant

I do not have any trouble with other plugins. Either with the one already set up on the main website with another licence key.
    Please check on your side whenever you have time and let me know if I need to find another plugin

Soft79
    Keymaster

For now, you can do the following to disable the notification:

1. Go to our plugin’s setup page
    2. Enable ‘debug mode’, press save
    3. Disable ‘pro-admin-auto-update’
    4. Disable ‘debug mode’, press save

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.