Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Coupon Error Message in Cart or Checkout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Allan Ganz
    Participant

I have 2 different coupons. 1. Free Shipping 2. Free Local Delivery. Using 2 Different coupon codes. Have correct settings in shipping methods (valid free shipping coupon enable). In coupon “checkout” settings, I have designated the correct shipping method associated with the coupon code, and correct shipping methods to excluded shipping methods. When trying to use the coupon code, I am getting error message(s) “Coupon ‘FREEDEL’ will be applied when its conditions are met”, and Coupon ‘FREESHIP’ “The coupon is not valid for the currently selected shipping method”.

Also, getting invalid license error message when adding to Plugin settings page. Using license number provided.

Need assistance please.

Soft79
    Keymaster

For free shipping you should not enter a shipping method on the coupon page. Instead you should configure a free shipping method that requires a coupon.

If you configure a shipping method restriction in the coupon, the coupon can only apply when that method is selected by the customer resulting in a Catch-22.

Allan Ganz
    Participant

I am a little confused. I have two different free shipping methods, and 2 different coupon codes. I need each coupon to differentiate between the two, and show that shipping result on cart/checkout page when that coupon code is entered.

I purchased the PRO version of plugin when I noticed the shipping options I use were greyed out. Once activated, I selected the corresponding shipping method, assuming it was assigning it to the correct coupon code.

If I don’t use the shipping method as you suggested, then I’m back to my original settings used without the need of the plugin.

If the Plugin is not useable for my situation, can I get a refund?

Please advise.
    Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I will issue the refund.

Allan Ganz
    Participant

Much appreciated:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.