Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Coupon for downloadable products only

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth A Gagne
    Participant

Many of my products have variations: one physical, one downloadable. How do I make a coupon that applies to only downloadable products? I tried targeting custom field “_downloadable” to “yes”, but even when I put digital-only products in my cart, I was informed the coupon “will be applied when its conditions are met”.

If I could choose meta key “attribute_pa_format” (which is always “PDF” for my store’s digital products), I would try that — but I don’t see that as an option.

-Ken

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes, there was an issue with boolean fields. I just released 3.1.3 which will fix this and allows _downloadable = yes.

Kenneth A Gagne
    Participant

Ah! Thank you — I honestly thought I was doing something wrong.

Is v3.1.3 available? It’s listed under my account’s “Downloads” section, but the ZIP archive unpacks to v3.1.2.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Oops, I tagged the wrong version. Please try again.

Kenneth A Gagne
    Participant

Thanks! I updated, and the coupon is working (after I set the Custom Fields Operator to “OR”; when it was set to “AND” with only one custom field defined, the coupon never applied).

I’m all set here. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.