Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Coupon for one brand and a few categories not working correctly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    andy3
    Participant

Hello All,

I want a 10% auto coupon to apply to one brand within a few categories and only to that brand. I have the coupon restricted to that Brand and when I add an item from another brand that is in one of the covered categories, the coupon incorrectly applies there too. I can exclude the other brand, but then the coupon doesn’t apply at all. Where am I going wrong?

Thanks,

Andy

Soft79
    Keymaster

I think excluding would be the way to go. Is excluding a category an option, or is that not workable? What brands plugin do you use?

andy3
    Participant

Hello,

That’s what I thought – but it’s not working as expected. I’m using the WooCommerce Brands Pro with PW WooCommerce Brands Coupon Add-on. We have been able to do this in the past, but it’s not working correctly now.
    The example is that I only want Kid’s Shoes from the Brand New Balance to have 10% auto applied. When I add another Kid’s categorized item from another brand, that brand receives the discount as well. That can’t happen due to my brand restrictions.

Soft79
    Keymaster

How are you restricting coupons to apply to certain brands only? Is the Brands plugin adding input fields to the coupon page for that?

andy3
    Participant

I am putting the Brand that I want to restrict to in the Allowed Brands field – New Balance in this case. All of my brands pull through to select from. Here is a screenshot.

https://snipboard.io/IHPwvD.jpg

Soft79
    Keymaster

I think the brands plugin has an invalid usage of the woocommerce_coupon_is_valid_for_product filter. If ‘valid’ is false, it shouldn’t be changed true by that plugin.

andy3
    Participant

Sounds like I should reach out to the Brands Plugin developer?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes. You could temporarily disable our plugin abd test again to ensure it’s not related to our plugin. If it’s not related to our plugin you need to contact the author of the brands plugin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.