Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Coupon priority between typed code and Auto Coupon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andy3
    Participant

Hello,

After looking through the forum it would seem that a typed code would override an auto-coupon, but this isn’t happening.

I have an auto-coupon for 20% off items ending in $.90 which works great.

I have a typed coupon for 30% off items ending in $.90 that I would like to have override the auto-coupon. This isn’t happening and the coupon error comes up.

Any thoughts on settings?

Thanks,

Andy

Soft79
    Keymaster

True, a manual coupon should have priority over an auto coupon. Can you send me the url to your store and the coupon codes so I can take a look? What are the coupon’s settings? Are both checked as ‘Individual Use’?

andy3
    Participant

I did finally figure it out – whoever setup the coupon on our team had a category that should have been excluded in the included section, which ended up excluding what we wanted it to apply to. The typed coupon now overrides the auto coupon. However, the description of the coupon no longer shows up in the cart like it does normally, but I’m willing to go with that for now.

Thank you,

Andy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.