Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Coupon usage limit issue with latest Woocommerc update

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kristin
    Participant

There seems to be a conflict with the newest version of Woocommerce (3.2.1) When using a coupon that has no limits set per coupon (Usage limit per coupon: Unlimited usage), the customer gets the message after trying to confirm payment that “coupon usage has been reached”. This issue goes away when reverted back to the prior version of Woocommerce (3.1.2).

Soft79
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I’m unable to reproduce the issue. Can you please test if the issue persists with our plugin disabled?

If so, please send me screenshots of your coupon settings and your WooCommerce System Status Report.

Kristin
    Participant

The site is in the middle of a promotion right now that is using the affected coupons, so I can’t upgrade Woocommerce and do any testing at the moment or it will interrupt that. If I have time, I’ll clone the site and then give it a try and report back.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you send me screenshots and the status report then?

Kristin
    Participant

After more testing and checking the Woocommerce plugin support page, I don’t think it’s an issue specific to your plugin. It appears to be a Woocommerce issue. (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/coupon-usage-limit-per-user-not-working/#post-9626576)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.