Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Coupon usages exceed limit bug

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by kiem.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kiem
    Participant

Hi,

I am able to exceed the allowed limits of the coupon.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Create a Fixed product discount coupon with a Usage limits of 5 and restrict it to one product.
    2) Add 4 items of the same product to the shopping cart and pay for them with the coupon created in step 1
    3) Log in ad Admin and go to Woocommerce-coupon page. The Usage/Limit column should display 4/5 but it’s showing 1/5.
    4) Repeat step 2.
    5) The Usage/Limit column should show 5/5 but it’s showing 2/5
    6) Repeat step 2.

Expected Result: I should not be able to pay with the coupon created in step 1 because I have exceeded the limits.

Actual Result: I am able to pay with the coupon and the Usage/Limit column shows 3/5 afterward.

Please fix this bug ASAP since our customers are able to exceed the allowed limit.

FYI, I am using the followings:

WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO: 3.1.1.

Woocommerce: 3.9.2

WordPress: 5.3.2.

I wanted to upload some screenshots but there’s not a way to upload them here.

Thanks,

Kiem

Soft79
    Keymaster

In step 3 it shows 1/5 because the coupon has been used only once. So it works as expected. If not, please send me the screenshots to admin at soft79.nl and I’ll take a deeper look.

kiem
    Participant

I just sent you the screenshot of the Woocommerce-coupon page to admin at soft79.nl. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.