Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Coupons that worked no longer work randomly

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chris11
    Participant

Hi Soft79 Team!

We’ve been using your plugin for a while now and have loved it.

We recently upgraded our core apps (Woo, WordPress) and now we’re finding that basic coupons or advanced coupons no longer work.

IE we have a standard 10% off with the only limit of 1 per customer option marked. (not an advanced coupon) and it will give the user this message: Coupon usage limit has been reached. Please try again after some time, or contact us for help.

Is there any reason this start failing now? Where do I begin to troubleshoot coupons.

Also are you aware of a solution that will try to validate he coupon code rules before it tries to process the order? Right now a user tries to place an order using a coupon code and it fails because the coupon code isn’t valid, it shows up as a pending order in Woo, when the fix the problem it leaves the failed order as pending and creates a new order. Seems coupon validation should happen before it hits the gateway but that doesn’t seem to be happening.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris

Soft79
    Keymaster

What dou you mean with basic coupons or advanced coupons?

If you (temporarily) disable our plugin, does the problem persist?

chris11
    Participant

Yes when I disable the plugin it still happens. By basic coupon I mean no advanced option where selected

Soft79
    Keymaster

This could be caused by another plugin. Disabling plugins 1-by-1 you can find out which one causes this. Do you have any coupon related plugins?

chris11
    Participant

will try thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.