Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Coupons under marketing have disappeared?

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tracey Browning
    Participant

Hi
    I use the WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO but today all my coupons have totally disappeared??

I have 194 published coupons in my dashboard but I can’t access any of these or add any new ones.

Please advise what I need to do? My account is still current & due to be renewed in October 2022. I use this plugin several times a week.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Are coupons enabled in WooCommerce > Settings > Enable coupons ?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Sorry, I think I misunderstood. Is the ‘Marketing – Coupons’ page still available? If it is, what do you see there?

Tracey Browning
    Participant

Hi
    Yes coupons are enabled. I can see how many there are but no details of the coupons themselves. If I had an email address I could send you an image of what I see?

The one I have for you is a noreply address.

Just tested adding a coupon & I can do that with all normal fields working. But once created I have no visual record of any coupons. The #coupons increased by 1 (currently 196 published) but I can’t see any of them to be able to duplicate/update/check statistics etc

It is simply a blank page under the top stats bar of how many published etc

Soft79
    Keymaster

It sounds like a fatal error in PHP on that page. You need to enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG, see https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ . Then after opening the coupons page, check out /wp-content/debug.log, it will contain the error message.

To be sure whether the issue is related to our plugin you could temporarily disable our plugin to see if the page starts working again.

You can use admin (at) soft79.nl to send us files.

Tracey Browning
    Participant

I have disabled your plugin & I still don’t have any coupons showing on the coupon page ughhh. So not your problem! I’ll need to find someone to help me fix this now

Soft79
    Keymaster

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.