Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Moore
    Participant

How often is Extended Coupon features doing checks and can we reduce the frequency?

WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

I’m also getting some repeated errors recently including:
    PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/includes/WJECF_Wrap.php on line 26
    [12-Mar-2018 02:57:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/includes/WJECF_WC.php on line 24

but that could be just coincidence.

Soft79
    Keymaster

How often do you get that error?

The amount of checks is handled by WP itself. If you wish you can disable the auto update feature by enabling debug mode on the Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features page and then disabling the Auto Upgrade plugin. After that you can disable debug mode again.

Jonathan Moore
    Participant

I only noticed the curl once, but I’ve been getting some strange behaviour about once every couple of days and WJECF is always in the set of errors logged. No doubt it’s not WJECF, I’m just checking every angle for clues.

[15-Mar-2018 14:57:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/includes/WJECF_Wrap.php on line 26

I didn’t realise about those debug settings, that’s very interesting thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Ok, you can ignore the curl message then. Possibly the update server was not reachable then.

Do you get other error messages outside of WJECF when the max execution time error occurs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.