Repository Forums Support Expiry dates for WooCommerce PRO Decimal quantities

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brice Doria
    Participant

Hello,

On my ecommerce website I am trying to sell some product per kilos. So customers, car choose the weight they want.
    I use an extension to setup the unit price, minimum quantity and step quantity. This extension allow me to set decimal quantities. (here the extension : https://wpfactory.com/item/product-quantity-for-woocommerce/)
    For exemple if I have want to sell tomatoes, I set the price per kilo, the minium quantity is 0.1 and the step is 0.1 So customer can order 300gr of tomatoes if they want, and it will calculate the price.

But your extension does not allow decimal values 🙁 and when I order with decimal quantities the stock operations are wrong.

Could you please help me make it work ?

Thank you

Soft79
    Keymaster

Our plugin only works with integer values.

Brice Doria
    Participant

I already know that,

but would you mind to develop something to be decimal compatible ?

Thank you

Soft79
    Keymaster

WooCommerce documentation states that quantity is an integer field. Isn’t it possible for the decimals plugin to use decimal values (e.g. 1 unit = 100g) and render this as 0,1 kg?

If you really need the functionality you can ask for a quote by contacting us at admin at soft79.nl .

Brice Doria
    Participant

Hello,

Your idea isn’t possible for this project, because it would have an impact with the stock management, which is linked to the customer’s CRM.

We will find another solution for this project.

How can we have a refund for this order, as we can’t use your plugin for this project ? Our order id is 17233.

Thank you in advance

Soft79
    Keymaster

Unfortunately a refund is not possible after 14 days, but as said please contact us by email if you want to discuss a custom solution.

Brice Doria
    Participant

Hello,

I think there are three options to solve the issue :

1/ You can make a fix and we can use your plugin for this project.

I think we are not the only one in this case, but anyway I can understand if you don’t want.

But you can understand that we can’t order a special development, it is not the same price of course.

2/ You can make a refund, understanding we can’t use your plugin for this project, if you don’t want to fix the code to make it work with decimal quantities.

Which would be an intelligent commercial behaviour.

3/ If you don’t want to find a solution and don’t want to make a refund, I can go to every page in Google search result and wordpress.com speaking about your brand and plugins, paste a copy of this discussion, so everyone will have an idea of what you call customer service, and when I can give a rating reflecting this experience.

What is your choice ?

Soft79
    Keymaster

1/ This is not a fix, but a feature request. Ofcourse we can’t do this for free.

2/ You had 14 days to contact us and request a refund.

3/ If that’s the way you do business, be my guest.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.